[Multimedia Player/ System]
1. Supports DVD backup
- You can back up your DVDs (including encrypted one) into TVIX HDD automatically.
- You need to connect external DVD drive thru USB to enable this feature.
- You will be prompted before “BACKUP” menu as soon as you insert the DVD, and the result will be stored in the movie/DVD folder with title name.
- The backup file format is .IFO.
- This feature will work only when internal HDD is available.
2. Supports BT (Bit-Torrent) download
- If you configure the .torrent file, TVIX will automatically download it. TVIX will consume much less power than PC, so it’s a good downloading machine. You can directly playback contents as soon as it’s done.
- Download itself happens in background, and does not interfere the foreground playback. (Except recording DTV files – it will stop the downloading in the meantime.)
- You can monitor or configure torrent at http://
IP address>/bt/. For example – Type http://192.168.1.5/bt/
on your PC web browser and monitoring page will pop-up.
- The downloaded file will store at /BT on internal HDD.
- Supports resuming download just after last downloading.
- You can check the download completed files by clicking ”Visit Neighbor” button on the monitor page (It will connect TVIX via Samba server)
- Here’s the quick usage guide http://demod.dvico.com/User/torrent_download.pdf
3. Improves Web-Remote
- Changes major user interface to more intuitive one.
- Supports progress bar to show the current status of playback. You can also click the progress bar to change the playback position.
- So it becomes more and more usable without TV, when you want to use TVIX as music server.
4. Improves Media Library
- Add searching feature. You can type the searching words by virtual keyboard (using remote).
- You can search music by artist/ album/ title/ file name. You can search movie, photo by file name.
- Supports APE/ FLAC/ OGG tags and it will be enabled in Media Library.
- If there is no audio tag, searching may not be enabled. Please update the audio information using below FAQ.
5. Adds multi-language virtual keyboard
- Supports simplified Chinese/ traditional Chinese/ Korean/ Latin Extended.
- The virtual keyboard will be automatically changed according to the menu-language at set-up, if available.
- You can use this virtual keyboard at You-Tube searching, file name editing and play-list editing.
- You can change the virtual keyboard by selecting “ABC” button on the virtual keyboard.
6. Supports external subtitle browser
- By selecting “Subtitle” button on remote then select “Extra SUB” to browse the external subtitle file in the same folder.
- This “Extra SUB” button will be disabled if external subtitle file does not exist in the same folder.
- Will not support upper folder or other folder’s subtitle file.
7. Improves AUTO-RUN function
- If you configure “DTV” or “Inlive” (for Korea only) as a start-up at AUTO-RUN, it will start up as “DTV” or “InLive”.
8. Improves universal jukebox
- Fixes some bugs on several .ISO files.
9. Supports CUE file on WAV file format
10. Adds Serbian and Thai menu languages.
11. Fixes video not-showing bug on some MKV files.
1. Adds manual IP address configuration on Wi-Fi.
2. Supports FTP password changing at SET-UP.